Forms for High School Bigs
NOTE: There are no costs associated with completing paperwork and all forms must be returned to BBBS. Regardless what the background check forms may state, there is no cost to you and they must be turned into BBBS, not the agency listed. If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact Linda Bailey at 434.528.0400 or email her at email@example.com
Instructions on how to complete the following paperwork (complete only the parts indicated below):
- – Both Pages of the Application Form
- – Please have at least two (2), preferably three (3) references completed by family members, teachers, friends, etc. that have you known you for at least one (1) year
- – On the CANIS form page 1 (VA Dept of Social Services), complete Part 2 as much as you can and sign Part 3 on CANIS form page 2. BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARENT NEED TO SIGN THIS FORM!
- – Read and sign the confidentiality agreement
- – Read the volunteer safety information sheet and sign the volunteer information sheet form
- – Complete the volunteer availability form.
Forms where you need your parent to complete/sign:
- – On the CANIS form (VA Dept of Social Services), please complete Part 2 and sign Part 3 on CANIS form page 2.
- – Parental permission slip